A fixed (non-removable) bridge replaces missing teeth by using the adjacent teeth or implants as anchors. Fixed bridges are cemented to the existing teeth or implants and offer a very natural appearance.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Schmidt to determine if bridges are right for you. Give us a call at 206-242-6660 to get started.
A fixed bridge will:
- Fill the space of missing teeth
- Maintain facial structure
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position
- Improve the bite
- Restore chewing and speaking ability
- Restore your smile
- Upgrade from a removable partial denture to a non-removable dental appliance
All treatment completed by Dr. Schmidt.