Offering dental implants in Seattle & Burien, WA
Dental implants are titanium posts that are placed into the jawbone where teeth are missing, like an artificial root. Implants provide support for dental restorations. They can restore and improve appearance, self-confidence, and the ability to eat certain foods. If you're looking for South Seattle dental implants, you have come to the right place!
South Seattle and Burien dental implants can be used to support crowns, bridges, or complete and partial dentures where teeth were lost or never developed. Dr. Schmidt has restored thousands of implants over the past 25 years.
Call our office at 206-242-6660 to schedule your South Seattle and Burien dental implants consultation.
Benefits of Burien dental implants
- Preserves youthful facial appearance
- Prevents the bone deterioration that occurs when teeth are missing
- Restores natural biting and chewing ability
- Looks, feels, and functions like natural teeth
- Does not compromise adjacent teeth
- Increases comfort, stability, and security (and eliminates the need for adhesives)
- Improves digestion
- Hygienic (cleaned like a natural tooth)
People of all ages have enjoyed the benefits of dental implants.
All Burien/South Seattle dental implant treatment completed by Dr. Schmidt.
Call our Seattle, WA prosthodontist office today to schedule an appointment to discuss your dental implant options!